We Are IT Specialists
- Turnkey solutions development
- System support
- Specific solutions in Paintshop Racking Store Systems (including Stacker Crane automation)
- Vehicle tracking with RFID
- Process scheduling
- General facilities automation
- Shop floor solutions
- MES and ERP solutions
- Middleware integration
- GIS-based partner locator solution
We Are Automation Specialists
Our Automation department covers project management, PLC software design, electrical design, mechanical design, panel building and turnkey solutions.
Working hand in hand with our Automation department is our IT department which offers 2GL, 3GL and 4GL programming; web development; database development; productions systems hardware; as well as software outsourcing and support.
Our ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) department covers SAP Business One; including resource provision, license provision, upgrades training, turnkey implementations and integration projects.
Our aim is to become the leading SAP-partner for implementation of Business One in the Eastern Cape
We offer a wide range of IT and Automation System solutions, our aim is to service you from the shop floor to the boardroom.All Our Services
Bran Systems aims to be the leading Systems Integrator in the Eastern Cape, bringing together world-class solutions based on industry-leading technology in the fields of integrated plant automation, MES and ERP solutions.
All in all, customer satisfaction is our mission here at Bran Systems. By creating and delivering services of value, we want to make a difference and establish long-lasting relationships with our customers – based on integrity, service and value.
At Bran Systems, we have the following core values that guide us in all the decisions we make:
- Adding value to our employees, clients and suppliers.
At Bran Systems, we’re always striving to improve and be the best we can be; which is why we have these goals:
- We strive to be IT and Automation solution leaders in the automotive industry in the Eastern Cape.
- We deliver fair prices for our IT and Automation services to potential customers in the industry who reside in the Eastern Cape.
- Our IT services meet the highest quality standards and are delivered abroad at competitive prices; extending our services to other countries.
- Our aim is to become the leading SAP-partner for implementation of All in One Business and Business One in the Eastern Cape. We keep this going by marketing and assisting in the implementation of the SAP ERP-packages All in One (mid-sized companies) and Business One (small companies).
Message from Bran Systems’ Managing Director
Our uniqueness lies in the fact that our flagship products have all been developed in-house by our team in a vertical spectrum covering Boardroom to Shop floor.
Our product portfolio spans across the following:
- ERP Solutions: SAP Business One and All in One.
- General Solutions (packaged and bespoke): Some of these are High Bay Warehouse Automation, Product Tracking with Barcode and RFID, Quality Feedback Solution (QFS) and Business Partner Locator solution.
- Turnkey Automation Solutions: Covers PLC/SCADA programming, mechanical (fabrication) and electrical (panel building/field wiring).
- Managed Services: Tying all of the above together, we have managed solutions comprising project management, systems integration and outsourcing and support.
We partner with industry-leading vendors like SAP, Siemens and Microsoft to bring our solutions to the market.
We pride ourselves as being a lean, people-centred organisation with Excellence, Experience and Expertise being our central themes.
Our leadership team members have each on average 20 years of project management, automation or software development experience behind them; and have worked in several high profile projects with various blue chip clients. A “Never Give Up” attitude runs in our DNA with several marathons, Iron Man events and cycle tours, including the conquest of Mt Kilimanjaro, having been achieved by our team members.
We translate this into our project execution, giving us an enviable 100% success track record in the projects we have undertaken – with some of our clients having been serviced by our team for over 20 years and the core team having been together for at least 15 years.
We are a level 1 BEE organisation with strategic intention to grow our footprint regionally and nationally, contributing to job creation and retention of key skills seen as being vital to the South African economy.
We would be delighted to be of service.
Brilliant It & Automation
Bran Systems provides Brilliant IT and Automation solutions ranging from Enterprise Resource Planning, through to Plant
Automation – tying everything together in an integrated fashion using packed and bespoke software solutions.
Through these systems, we are able to offer organisations a single version of the truth; a real-time 360-degree view of the entire organisation, from the top floor to the shop floor; while delivering real cost savings, improved productivity, improved efficiency and a superior user experience.
Bran Systems stands for Excellence, Experience and Expertise. We have a core team consisting of engineers and programmers; and have worked for such blue chip companies as Volkswagen South Africa, Goodyear Tyres, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU), Hereaus Chemicals, Dana Spicer Axle, Lalesse Europe and Atlas Copco, to name a few.
Partners are fundamentally part of Bran Systems’ strategy. The reason is two-fold: focusing on core competencies, and empowerment. To achieve this, just as it develops close relationships with its clients, Bran Systems has specially selected partners which help to execute its core business.
Level 1 as per the Codes of Good Practice of the B-BBEE Act. Our Level 1 status is validated by our auditors, TIAM Services. Bran Systems has both the privilege and the responsibility to contribute to the development of South Africa.
Bran Systems has a grading of 4ME as verified with the Construction Industry Development Board.
- Satisfied clients that keep on renewing contracts with Bran Systems
- In 2009 Bran Systems received a recognition award from VWSA for Outstanding Delivery
- BranSystems won a Silver Award at the VWSA 2013 Recognition Award Ceremony in the category Business Science and Technology (see picture)
- An HDI SMME with a strategic goal to further extend our presence and support capabilities in the region
- Proven operational process and strong governance.
- IT and Automation under 1 roof
- Strong integration skills
- Mechanical and Electrical manufacturing capability
- Significant growth Y-O-Y since inception in 2009
- Member of South African Diversity Council (SADC)
- SAP EBM B1 Gold partner
- CIDB Level 4 ME rating
- Level 1 BEE rating
- Daimler Integra Certified Integrator
- VW VASS Certified Integrator
- Oracle Silver Partner
- Wonderware Archestra Systems Integrator